El Valle de las Animas, La Paz: my new photo-reportage from the field



When you've almost lost your soul, 
you might come and find it here, 
at "El Valle de las Animas".




Located in La Paz's southern periphery, this incredible, 
fab place will easily blow your mind away. 





We don't need too much words to describe this unique atmosphere. 
Following, you can find a selected playlist you may listen to 
taking a look at this mini photo-reportage.
Enjoy sounds and vision!




«And in the end
The love you take
Is equal to the love you make»




«She takes just like a woman 
Yes, as she makes love just like a woman 
Oh, and she aches just like a woman 
But she breaks just like a little girl» 





«Let me tell you that I'm dreaming to the twilight 
This town has got me down» 





«I got a head full of ideas 
That are drivin' me insane 
It's a shame the way she makes me scrub the floor 
I ain't gonna work on Maggie's farm no more» 





Thanks a lot!



A photo-reportage by Michele Pasquale. Instagram: ntwari_mickey 
Created @ El Valle de las Animas, La Paz, Bolivia, South America 

Stay tuned for more info, pics and report from the field. 
Enjoy y suerte!



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento